Technical Sales Engineer at Spectrum Scientific
March, 2019: Based in Irvine, CA, we are currently looking for an experienced Sales Engineer who wants to take the next step in their career and help us take our business to the next level.
- Meet or exceed order budget
- New lead/sales generation to develop new business
- Develop, manage and support existing accounts
- Work closely with internal groups to identify and develop new products and opportunities
- Manage and maintain prospects and opportunities within our CRM software
- Attend trade shows and conferences
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in a Photonics related field (Optics, Electro-Optics, Physics, Lasers, Applied Science)
- Minimum 2-3+ years sales experience in selling optics or EO components and systems
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Outgoing personality and strong communicator
- Self-starter with a desire to hit and exceed targets
- Good commercial and technical skills
- Highly driven, ambitious and with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willing to travel
- Adaptable, able to work within a small company environment
- Proficient computer, software, and data analysis skills (CRM, Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point). Experience with ACT! would be a bonus.
If you think you are up to the challenge and would like to join our team, please forward your resume with a covering letter and references email@example.com.