System Administrator at Matrox
Matrox, who are we?
With over 40 years of experience in the design and development of software and hardware solutions for graphics, video and imaging / machine vision applications, Matrox has earned an international reputation as a leader by continuously responding to customers' demands for innovative technologies and the highest manufacturing standards.
As a member of a team that is passionate about technology, your mission is to ensure the smooth operation of the database and application servers. You will participate in the development and the support of technical solutions for various business units within the company. More specifically, you will:
- Participate in the administration and support of Database Management Systems, as well as the installation and documentation;
- Assist and support developers in the design, development and deployment of databases and their components;
- Ensure compliance with procedures and best practices for data security;
- Administer application and collaboration servers, including the deployment of new applications and their updates;
- Participate in application problem solving in the live production environments.
The Ideal Candidate:
Possesses the following academic background as well as knowledge of:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems Management or other related disciplines;
- Relevant experience related to the administration of MS SQL Server in a multi-servers environment on Windows involving data replication;
- Thorough knowledge of the SQL language, SSIS, SSRS, SSMS;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written French. Functional knowledge of spoken and written English
- Experience with Enterprise Resources Planning systems (ERP).
Possesses the following personal characteristics:
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and team spirit;
- Excellent ability to work within multidisciplinary teams.
The Matrox advantages
- Environment that favours work-life balance;
- Welcoming, team-oriented, friendly and diverse work environment;
- Challenging day to day activities and tasks;
- Enriching and motivating experience;
- Different fitness options including: a fully equipped gym, an outdoor pool, a volleyball & a basketball court and organized sports;
- Onsite cafeteria service;
- Various benefits such as flex time, tuition reimbursement program and profit-sharing program.
Interested in joining our IT team? Apply today at email@example.com or visit www.matrox.com for more information.