Senior Coating Technician at Alluxa
The Senior Coating Technician will provide high level technical and logistics support for the coating chamber operations in process development and testing. Will work on new and complex manufacturing processes and will follow established policies, processes, guidelines, and methods to accomplish work.
- Operates coating and metrology equipment and processes wafers, parts, and data.
- Provides high level technical and logistics support in the area of coating manufacturing, process development, and testing.
- Oversees logistics support in set-up, scheduling, and managing the workflow to ensure established procedures are being met while maintaining high quality workmanship.
- Performs assembly, maintenance, and repairs of equipment as needed. Establishes and maintains preventive maintenance procedures and records for all manufacturing processes.
- Leads and utilizes continuous improvement techniques i.e. Lean Manufacturing, 5-S as required.
- Will work under general supervision from the Principal Engineer
- Supports normal coating manufacturing operations as availability allows.
Has worked in a precision optical manufacturing environment. Has extensive knowledge in optical fabrication and glass manufacturing, machining, and polishing processes. B.S. Degree in optical/mechanical engineering, physics, or science/mathematics field preferred, or a minimum of 5 years equivalent work experience in a senior optical fabrication role. Supervisory experience will be helpful.
More information here.