Mechanical Engineer at Monocrom S.L.
July, 2019: The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills and a high degree of autonomy. As a mechanical engineer this role will need to work together both with the researchers and the production team in order to develop new products and improve current ones.
Position reports to:
Mechanical engineering group Leader
- Develop and maintain mechanical designs with their schemes, subassembly drawings, part list and BOM
- Supply complete design documentation and collaborate with production department when preparing manufacturing documents, testing procedures, etc.
- Supply and assist the creation of technical specification, user manual, technical reports and operation instructions when needed
- Assess working effort and elaborate planning for tasks and projects assigned
- Work with engineers at factory to diagnose unusual problems
- Contribute to continuous product and process improvement efforts
Experience >3 years in similar position.
Excellent knowledge of materials’ properties and machining processes.
Good command of English.
Desired technical skills:
Experience in CAD systems: SolidWorks
FEM knowledge (MidasNX is a plus)