Field Service Engineer at Nanoscribe
Dec, 2018: We are looking for our Office in Shanghai(China) a Field Service Engineer Asia Pasific (m/f/d).
- Commission our 3D printers in the Asia Pacific region including unpacking, assembly, laser alignment, tuning and testing
- Train our customers and provide technical and application Support
- Maintain and service our customers’ 3D printers remotely as well as in the field
- Gather customer and support feedback to maintain and extend our database
- Act as an agent for bug reports and feature requests between our customers and our product development Department
- Contribute to user and customer Events
- Occasionally support our sales department at international exhibitions
- Strengthen the relationship to our customers
- This position includes about 40% travel mainly within Asia Pacific and occasionally worldwide
- Successfully completed studies with a strong technological Background
- Ideally practical experience with optical beam path alignment
- Outstanding problem solving and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and concentrated under pressure particularly during field Service
- Strong presenting skills and drive for transferring Knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills and excellent command of spoken and written English; Mandarin skills are a plus
- Eagerness to travel internationally
- Cultural sensitivity in international relations and you treat people with dignity and respect
- You consider yourself a team player with an honest and professional working attitude
You will initially receive an intensive training for 1-2 months at our headquarters in Germany. Our Service Manager Asia Pacific will be your local mentor and continue your training on the job at our office in Shanghai.
As part of our international service team, you will commission our state of the art 3D printers in the Asia Pacific region, visiting renowned universities, research institutes and companies. You will gather an increasing understanding of the optics, the mechanics and the electrical components of the system and proficiently maintain, repair and optimize the devices in the field.
This position includes the chance to stay in touch with the forefront of scientific research in the fields of life-sciences, photonics, material science, micro-optics, microrobotics and many more.
You support our customers to become expert users and convey your excitement for our technology.
We offer a two year contract with an option for a permanent position. Grab your chance at being part of a committed team within the technology and market leading company in 3D micro printing.