Embedded Software Developer
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You develop Embedded Software / Firmware, using standard C for our innovative cameras.
- You plan, specify, design, implement and verify complex camera applications – dealing with image sensor integration, image processing features, and high bandwidth back-ends – from idea through to production.
- You maintain our established portfolio, and continuously improve Embedded Software methods and tools.
- You collaborate with several other R&D teams and beyond.
Your ideal qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- You have profound and proven knowledge in microcontroller development using C.
- You have a good understanding of embedded systems, based on FPGA designs.
- You feel comfortable using measurement equipment, e.g. oscilloscope, protocol analyzer.
- You easily communicate in English.
- You work well in international team environments, have a passion for learning, and work well independently or in teams in a fast-paced and deadline-driven Environment.
Do you have any questions?
Learn more about your entry-level career opportunities at alliedvision.com/careers