LEJ – Leistungselektronik JENA GmbH is your provider of high-performance Illumination as well as Power Electronic solutions in the fields of Microscopy, Analytics, Medical Technology, Semiconductor and Industry.
Besides its comprehensive portfolio of brand products LEJ offers the highest degree of flexibility and speed to bring customer-/application-specific products to the market. World-known OEMs count on LEJ as their system provider for e.g. laser and system power supplies, LED high performance controller as well as their partner for contract assembly of complex opto-mechanical and opto-electronical sub-assemblies and systems. For additional information please visit http://www.lej.de/home-en.html.
LEJ aims at fill the following vacancy towards the end of 2017 / beginning of 2018 (negotiable)
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER SALES
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE…
▪ Technical project management incl. cost calculation and analysis
▪ Translation of customer requirements into TRS and quotations
▪ Preparation and negotiation of proposals and quotations, sales controlling
▪ Structured identification & acquisition of new key accounts and applications
▪ Supporting the preparation of useful marketing campaigns, e.g. writing application notes
YOUR SKILLS INCLUDE…
▪ Degree in engineering sciences with focus on photonics technologies (e.g. physics, laser & opto technologies …)
▪ Approximately 3 years of professional experience incl. sound sales know-how
▪ Talent to optimize customer-based ideas with regards to LEJ value creation
▪ High degree of self-organization and independence, analytical, conceptual and economical skills paired with market- and target-oriented thinking
▪ Proactive appearance and high-class communication skills
▪ Business-fluent technical language skills in German & English
Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and their customer-oriented implementation? At LEJ you’ll find the dynamic environment where your talent can be utilized freely. To fulfil your tasks, we additionally offer e.g. flexible working hours, retirement benefits, regular feedback, advanced vocational training, company parties as well as a health program.
Please provide your complete and comprehensive application documents – preferably by e-mail – including your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.