LEJ – Leistungselektronik JENA GmbH is your provider of high-performance Illumination as well as Power Electronic solutions in the fields of Microscopy, Analytics, Medical Technology, Semiconductor and Industry.
Besides its comprehensive portfolio of brand products LEJ offers the highest degree of flexibility and speed to bring customer-/application-specific products to the market. World-known OEMs count on LEJ as their system provider for e.g. laser and system power supplies, LED high performance controller as well as their partner for contract assembly of complex opto-mechanical and opto-electronical sub-assemblies and systems. For additional information please visit http://www.lej.de/home-en.html.
LEJ aims to fill the following vacancy towards the beginning of 2018 (negotiable)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE…
▪ Planning and determination of the Quality Management according to DIN ISO 9001:2015
▪ Securing the quality demands during development and introduction of new products
▪ Securing the achievement of quality targets during implementation of and adherence to process-stable procedures and practices
▪ Collection of relevant data and its analysis
▪ Responsibility for product validation, planning & execution of internal & external audits
▪ Support of planning and execution of supplier audits
▪ Responsibility for our service department, incl. product repair
YOUR SKILLS INCLUDE…
▪ Degree in engineering sciences or other relevant technical degree
▪ We welcome graduates, otherwise we expect knowledge & experience in quality management, in particular in methods, standards, laws & statutes and processes according to DIN ISO 9001
▪ Analytical, system- and process-oriented method to work
▪ Distinct quality consciousness
▪ Technical language skills in German & English
Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and their customer-oriented implementation? At LEJ you’ll find the dynamic environment where your talent can be utilized freely. To fulfil your tasks, we additionally offer e.g. flexible working hours, retirement benefits, regular feedback, advanced vocational training, company parties as well as a health program.
Please provide your complete and comprehensive application documents – preferably by e-mail – including your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations to email@example.com.